I would like to thanks God for the 33 years of my existence in this world full of struggle, full of challenges, and full of surprises. We do exist for a mission! It is only in the accomplishment of our mission that we achieve self-fulfillment. In every second that has passed by, let us always take a look and reflect on to what we've done.
In my 33 years of existence, I did my best, but I guess my best wasn't good to enough to accomplish my mission. My question is "How far have I gone?" Did I play my part?"
On this day, I may ask to the Lord to give me another year of life that is really fulfilling. Help me Lord to inspire others and to lead other people to become your good followers.
I think the greatest mission is to serve others...
In my 33 years of existence, I did my best, but I guess my best wasn't good to enough to accomplish my mission. My question is "How far have I gone?" Did I play my part?"
On this day, I may ask to the Lord to give me another year of life that is really fulfilling. Help me Lord to inspire others and to lead other people to become your good followers.
I think the greatest mission is to serve others...
No comments:
Post a Comment