Sunday, December 7, 2014

There is more to LIFE!

 "Life is a beautiful struggle".
One cold morning, as I have my coffee in our garden, it suddenly flash on my mind, my life 10 years ago. I was suffering from severe pain, by which I cannot tolerate , from my lower back radiating down to my legs. It leads to weakness of my whole body. Oh, my God? What is this? My wedding day is set already, yet, I don't feel good?

It's a blessing I had a husband like him With all his support, with all his care, we fight against this struggle. I underwent several tests, and the last, we consulted orthopedic specialist, to find out, I have herniated disc. So much do's and dont's! From there, it all started. My disappointments, my depressions, my fear, and perhaps all negative thoughts in the world sink in tomy mind.
When I gave birth to my daughter  2 years after, it became worst. I had to undergo therapy, need to brace my body.! I feel bad terribly. I cannot take care of my baby, can't even have her in my arms, I just look at her, watch her,,,, I can do nothing for her, for my family. I felt lost by that time... I thought, what is more to life, if I am in this condition?

With the moral support of my whole family, as well as my daughter being my inspiration, little by little, I tried to accept my condition. According to Jk Bowling " understanding is the first step in acceptance and only with acceptance can there be recovery". That's what I did. I tried to understand whats going on with my system? Why and how it occurs, I studied my condition personally through research, I accept the truth that my activities are limited  only, but then I tried to do other things, by which I could be of great help to others despite of my conditon...

     Now, while taking my coffee, watching over my garden, I couldnt imagine, how I was able to come up with this beautiful garden, flashing back my condition, several years ago. And I could say, there is more to life. No matter how worst is our condition, do not just lay down, and think of yours, because outside, there are people, who suffers worst, yet, THEY MAKE LIFE BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment