Friday, December 5, 2014

My hubby's virtue

It was one friday morning, when I woke up, my husband is already in the kitchen, preparing for our breakfast. I sat on the table beside him complaining,,,,
"Daddy, "
"?"
"It's friday".
"And so."
" I feel bad"
"Why?"
"Friday is my STRESSFUL DAY, because my class schedule is full. I  can't take this anymore managing, 7 classes in the whole day, with unpredictable behavior of different personality of  students, thats why I hate Friday."

He puts his arm on my shoulder and said " I love EVERYDAY".
 Because everyday is a new day... Everyday, I have you with the kids! Everyday is a new opportunity for us to touch the lives of our students!

All of a sudden, I feel better...

He is truly my partner, my lover, my best friend, my courage, my inspiration...

"To teach is to touch lives forever".

No comments:

Post a Comment